MA4B - AM/FM Media player with Bluetooth, USB, SD & Aux audio input
MAF001 - Marine protection face
MS650W - 6.5" Inch Slimline marine speakers in white - 1 Pair
AXA110 - AM/FM stealth antenna for the radio tuner
his marine 4 channel AM/FM Bluetooth MP3 player is ideal for installation applications in the dashboard making it ideal for use on boats or other outdoor vehicles. The unit features Bluetooth streaming and Bluetooth hands-free and AUX, SD and USB inputs on the front for playback from modern audio devices like USB sticks, SD cards, MP3 players, iPhones, Smartphones, iPods etc.
Bluetooth A2DP Features:
- Allows music to be streamed from handheld devices via a Bluetooth A2DP audio connection.
- To pair your phone to the MA4B set your phone to search for a new device and select Car Audio when found. If the phone is requesting for a pin number, enter 8888 to pair. Once paired BT ON will be displayed on the screen momentarily.
Hand Free Calling Features:
- Allows phone calls via the boat's audio system using most Bluetooth enabled mobile phones, including the iPhone. Keep your phone safely tucked away and still make phone calls using the boat's audio system.
AUX Audio input Features:
- Front 3.5mm stereo socket input on head unit. Ideal for many devices to be connected, including: portable CD players, walkmans, MP3 players, in fact anything that has a headphone or line output.
Radio Tuner Features:
- AM / FM PLL (phase locked looped) ETR (electronic tune radio) tuner, 30 station presets (18FM and 12AM) AS/PS feature / Local/DX / band button / tune seek up or down
- These ultra slim 6.5" inch Marine Speakers are designed for shallow mount installations where mounting depth is limited. Designed with a water resistant and UV stabilised ABS grille, basket and polypropylene cone for harsh outdoor applications.
- Colour: White
- Outer size: 102mm x 232mm
- Cavity size: 78mm x 206mm
. Package includes:
- Radio / MP3 unit / Marine Audio Player (MA4B)
- 6.5" Slimline Marine Speakers (MS650W)
- Splash Proof Marine Front (MAF001)
- Stealth Dipole Antenna (AXA110)
Note: If your boat / vehicle does not have a separate accessory wire circuit, make sure the red (ignition/accessory 12v) wire and the yellow (memory backup 12v) wire on this unit are both connected to the same 12 volt power source in the boat / vehicle.