DJI REIMAGINES YOUR FPV WORLD
The DJI Digital FPV System was specifically designed for hobbyist and professional drone pilots. The DJI FPV Experience Combo consists of the DJI FPV Air Unit Modules, two (2) DJI FPV Cameras, and DJI FPV Goggles, all of which are packed with powerful features and serve a significant role in the development of our HD Low Latency FPV system. We have redefined drone racing, delivering lower latency rates, a stunning HD display, and, most importantly, an unforgettable FPV flying experience.
A NEW ERA OF FPV RACING
- 720p/120fps Video Transmission - The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology features smooth 720p/120fps HD live view, a latency within 28 ms, and a transmission range up to 4km.
- Anti-Interference Digital Transmission - The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology utilizes a two-way communication system to stabilize signal connections, granting pilots more flexibility while flying through challenging areas.
- 28ms Low Latency - The DJI HDL FPV Transmission technology surpasses other FPV systems by providing users with a latency within 28 ms while also featuring a stunning HD display.
- Intelligent and Convenient FPV Racing - As a highly integrated video transmission solution, the DJI Digital FPV System is equipped with incredible components and powerful accessories, saving pilots the time and energy of purchasing each module separately. A built-in receiver and easy-to-use flight controller system makes assembly effortless. Each component has been programmed to operate immediately when activated and memorize initial linking with other components, eliminating the need to pair modules or adjust parameters before each use.
DJI DIGITAL FPV SYSTEM
- HD Image Quality - The DJI FPV Goggles support and record in 720p/60fps. This high-quality HD view is paired with a latency within 28 ms, providing users with a clear view and faster performance.
- Instant Playback - Videos recorded and saved on the microSD card can be replayed instantly through the DJI FPV Goggles.
- Broadcasting Supported - Pilots can share camera views with other DJI FPV Goggles that are set to Audience mode, allowing viewers to see what the racers see.
- Compatible with Analog Video Transmission - The DJI Digital FPV System can be uséd with analog image transmission, allowing users to switch between AV and digital video transmissions.
- Clearer Viewing Options - In Focus mode, most of the bitstream is placed at the center of the video when signals worsen, providing a clearer FPV experience.
- Stable and Clear Video Transmission - Most pilots rely on analog video transmission, which delivers a low-quality flight experience overall. This is due to poor image resolution and high susceptibility to signal interference. On the contrary, DJI’s new digital transmission solution ensures a smooth flying experience with a consistently stable signal connection.
- Innovative Design - The DJI FPV Goggles were engineered to be light as well as comfortable, and are equipped with incredible features. This includes multi-antenna technology, which provides stable video transmission. It also includes two screens and two user-friendly channel adjustment buttons, creating an engaging FPV flying experience for the user.
- Omnidirectional Antennas - The DJI FPV Goggles has four omnidirectional antennas that support left-hand circular polarization, strengthening signal receiving and communication between DJI FPV Goggles, RC, and Air Unit. Two stable and user-friendly channel adjustment buttons provide pilots and spectators with the convenience of changing frequency channels faster.Enjoy an engrossing viewing experience that places you in the center of a fast-paced FPV racing world.An industrial design makes the DJI FPV Goggles comfortable to use, even for those who wear glasses. DJI also offers custom-made myopia lenses for users with nearsightedness.
DJI DIGITAL AIR UNIT
Modern innovations, like a strong transmission system, embedded remote controller receiver, and multi-antenna technology, is why the DJI FPV Air Unit can perform remarkably.
- 8 Channels, 8 Drones - The DJI HDL FPV Transmission system and the DJI FPV Air Unit are equipped with eight frequency channels, which allow up to eight drones to fly simultaneously. Each operator has an exclusive channel. This helps to reduce cross-interference and provide an optimal racing experience.
- 1080p Aerial Footage - The DJI FPV Air Unit records videos at 1080p/60fps during flight, providing pilots with smooth and clear aerial footage.
- Embedded Remote Controller Receiver - Users can wirelessly connect their DJI FPV Air Unit to the DJI FPV Remote Controller without having to purchase additional receivers. This reduces flight preparation time significantly.
- Multi-Antenna Technology - The DJI FPV Air Unit has two antennas, both of which are receivers and transmitters, ensuring broader signal coverage for reliable image transmission.
DJI FPV CAMERA
- Standard Mode - Standard mode reduces color loss and preserves more original details, improving daytime image quality.
- Racing Mode - Racing mode is suitable for most racing environments and delivers images at higher saturation levels, helping pilots to distinguish brightly-colored obstacles and objects throughout the course.
- LED Mode - LED mode increases the color saturation on LED lights and reduces noise during night races, allowing pilots to track the location of their air units easily.